Riders and passengers of motorcycles are exposed to the total impact of a vehicle accident because of the lack of protection it offers. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in an accident that was caused by a vehicle driver’s negligence, our motorcycle accident lawyers can help you pursue justice and fight for fair compensation.
EXPERIENCED MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYERS & REPRESENTATION
Every client’s case is vastly different, and unique approaches will have to be taken to prove negligence of the liable party. We can carefully assess your case and determine an appropriate strategy for resolution.
Our goal at The Werner Law Firm is to hold the negligent party responsible for the damages you have suffered. Ready to discuss your legal options?
WHAT TO DO AFTER A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT
Insurance adjusters that are working on your case will want to minimize the value of your case. For that reason, you will want to retain the legal assistance of experienced motorcycle accident lawyers to ensure that you are rightfully compensated for the damages suffered, including (but not limited to):
- Lost wages.
- Loss of future income.
- Pain and suffering.
- Medical expenses.
- Future rehabilitation costs.
- Loss of consortium (in wrongful death cases).
The moments after an accident occurs, there are important steps that one should take to strengthen a personal injury claim and case. Some of these steps include the following:
- Get contact information from everyone involved.
- Collect contact information of witnesses.
- Take pictures / videos of the scene of the accident.
- Take pictures / videos of any visible injuries
- Do not speak to the insurance adjuster prior to talking with your attorney
- Go to a doctor to examine injuries.
- Report all issues you experience with your healthcare provider.