PREMISES LIABILITY ATTORNEYS
At The Werner Law Firm, our premises liability attorneys have great experience helping clients file premises liability claims after they have suffered injury on another person’s property.
Property owners can be held liable for your damages whether you have suffered injury on a commercial, industrial, or residential property.
Contact our firm today for help filing your claim in a manner that best protects your rights. We can hold the liable party responsible and help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Our Premises Liability Attorneys?
- Our award-winning law firm has helped thousands of clients.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis: you don’t pay us until we win!
- Strong recommendations from past clients.
- Recipient of the SCV Bar Association’s Attorney of the Year Award.
Premises Liability Claims
In California, property owners have a duty of care to ensure that their premise is kept reasonably safe to prevent harm to visitors. If a property owner knew or should have known about the dangerous condition that caused your injury, they will likely be held liable for the accident.
The most common dangerous premises environments resulting in personal injury cases include:
- Broken stairs.
- Wet surfaces.
- Swimming pools.
- Broken glass.
- Unattended dogs.
- Inadequate security.
- Unrepaired/damaged property maintenance.